Tuesday 23 March 2010

Flower Fairies – Colouring Sheets

flowerfariesartworka

Well as I told you earlier today I wiped out all my February and March cards so I am unable to show you any of the cards I made for the Launch of the Crafters Companion Flower Fairies of  The Garden on Ideal World tonight, but by luck I had kept pictures of the original colouring sheets I coloured for the large Sample boards of the stamps for the show.

I don’t usually show these colouring sheets, but as I have no cards for you I thought maybe these sheets would help you with your colouring if you buy the stamps.

flowerfariesartwork

I have used copics on all of these sample plates and I have kept a list of the copics I used, but as you can imagine there are so many colours this post would just go on and on if I list them, but if you would like to know the colours just e-mail me and I will send you the list.

candytift

IMG_0771

marigold

IMG_0761

I apologise for the poor quality of the pictures but they were originally taken just for me to keep a record and I never thought I would post them to the blog.

If you would like to get your hands on these fabulous stamps they will be available from Crafters Companion website from Thursday Morning.

Hugs

Jacqui x

17 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow wow wow, your colouring is amazing! What beautiful images xxx

Terry said...

OMG Jacqui, wohoooooo sweetie you're coloring is absolutely fabulous sweetie.....wow....just amazing. love them all, thanks for sharing sweetie. Hugs Terry

Marion said...

Wow! These look fabulous. You were good to keep a note of which colours you used.
Marion

Grenouille Greetings said...

Fab colouring Jacqui! Warmest wishes, Lesley

stampinfrog said...

Oh Jacqui the colouring shetts are amazing! These are so adorable and your coloring is stunning! I will admit I love the sheets Heliotrope and Cantebury bells the best!It is probably because I grow these from seeds each year for my garden!
Hugs,Connie

Val said...

Jacqui - these are absolutely amazing - fab colouring and lovely images.
Hugs
Valxx

NGCARDS said...

Your colouring is beautiful hun, really good!! These stamps look so cute :) xxx

Caroline said...

What a amazing and beautiful coloring you have done on these Flower Fairies!!!
A delight to look at! Greetings, Caroline

Chrissy D said...

I echo everything everyone said! WOW! Beautiful coloring!

heidy said...

Hi Jacqui,all those ladys before me have said it all.
Gorgeous.
Hugs Heidy

Kort og Søm said...

You are so god at coloring!!
Hugs Fredrikke :o)

pinky said...

Super duper colouring as usual Jacqui.
Pinky

Crafting Queen said...

Wow these are stunning. Your colouring is so wonderful. Anesha

Sonia said...

Stunning Jacqui thats the only way to describe them :) Now which Copics do you use? The sketch or ciao? Thinking of investing in some, may be :/
Hugs Sonia xx

Vanja said...

Wow, these are all just stunning and beautifully coloured, Jacqui! :)
Hugs, Vanja

Victoria said...

stunnign work hun xxx

Christine said...

Hi Jacqui you have made an amazing job of these sheets the colours jump out at you ..am drooling over them..well done you ..have a good day at NEC wish I was going..

Hugs Christine xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...