Saturday 10 July 2010

LOTV New Release

005a
I should have had a Penny Black DT Card to show you today, but what with the amount of DT work I have on at the moment and also the heat in my craft room, I just have not managed it.  So I am showing you a couple more sneaks of the new Lili of the Valley Christmas release.
005
Another stunning simple but cute image this one, it is another that will be released on 14th July.  I have used Prisma Pencils for a change to colour this one it is ages since I even looked at my Prismas.  The papers are Magnolia, it doesn’t show on the piccie but I actually went mad with the Stardust Stickles and added some to each dot on the background paper.  Of course the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
005b
Now another image featuring Amy and Madison
016a
This one is from the Christmas People Collection also released at the same time as the Nativity collection, I love the fact that the characters in this collection are named after Bev and My Grandchildren it just makes them feel so personal.
016
This is called Dropping the Presents, look at little Madison picking them up, Copics and H20’s have been used as colouring medium, the Papers are from last year so cannot remember where they came from.  I have used Martha Stewart Star Border Punch to give a christmassy feel.  The Wild Orchid Flowers have been glittered to within an inch of their lives,  The Holly Leaves are also available now from Wild Orchid Crafts.
017
Thanks for looking and have a great weekend, don’t forget to check the post below to find out the winner of my LOTV Candy, will have another candy for you tomorrow.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

36 comments:

Joey said...

aww Jacqui these are super cute I am really looking forward to the new images coming out I think it may be a lotv christmas for me this year! Joey.xxx

Anne said...

Both stunning Jacqui love the colours hope its a bit cooler for you today think we're in for a bout of rain. have a fab weekend
Anne xx

Fleur said...

Stunning cards Jacqui. adore the little nativity scene - it's gonna be on my wanted listed.
The little puppy looks just like my dog Fletch. Know what you mean about them being personal - I've got a stamp called Fleur & have my eye on a little one called Mackenzie.
Hugz Fleur & Mackenzie
xXx

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Really gorgeous! Love them! So beautifully coloured and embellished. Can't WAIT to see all the new releases!!

Sian said...

Stunning cards, love the images (can't wait for the new release), the papers are gorgeous and the embellishments are great!

Sew This N That said...

So cute Jacqui! Love the xmassy colours :)
*hugs* Heather x

Michele Spera said...

Oh Jacqui
Love the two new cards you have come up with!! really lovely :-) I can't wait for them to be released:-)
XMicheleX

cheryl said...

oh my gosh hun this really is incrediable,those papers,are just stuning,and as for the image,oh gosh how super cute the detail on this hun wow blows me aways hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Trudy said...

These are both so gorgeous, the colours are fabulous and i really love the papers. Such super sweet images, coloured beautifully
Hugs Trudy

Riet said...

So beautiful cards Jacqui,i love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mary Lou said...

Sweet Sweet images!!! You embellished and created such gorgeous cards:))
Blessings

Ann-Marie said...

Two stunning cards Jacqui, love the colour combos you've used for them and the nativity scene is so sweet. Have a great weekend, take care Ann-Marie xxx

Bente said...

Two just amazing cards - the christmas card reminds me that I should get on with this kind of cards too soon :)
Love all the papers and wonderful coloring og the cute images!
Have a lovely saturday!
Hugs, Bente

Maria Therese said...

sweet cards!!

heidy said...

Oh Jacqui,This is breathtaking!!!
So Beautiful and sweet.
Love it.
Big hugs Heidy

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, the new LOV stamps are so beautiful and cute, your card is fabulous and stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Mina said...

oh no Jacqui will you stop showing me these please...so far theres not one I dont love lol...there goes another two on my list...stunning card
Mina xxx

Marion said...

Both cards just stunning Jacqui. Love these new ones.
Marion

slbt17 said...

Wow! Wonderful!
Sandra

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Both cards are gorgeous. Your colouring is so wonderful, great job.
hugs Jacqueline

Tracy said...

These look gorgeous Jacqui, the image are wonderful and your creations are fabulous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sarah said...

Wow, beautiful cards, love the images and your colouring is amazing xxx

Loz said...

These are so sweet! I cannot wait for the new release!! ♥

Tasha said...

Wow these are amazing! The colours are fabulous, i especially love the green DP. The images are really adorable, made even cuter by your fabulous colour work
love tasha xx

stampinfrog said...

Jacqui both of the cards are gorgeous!Exquisite coloring and details!
Hugs,Connie

Dragonlady said...

Jacqui

Cute and gorgeous as ever.

HUgs Ali x

Christina said...

Great cards Jacqui!

Melodie said...

OMG, your cards are soooo cute, specially the first.
Hugs
Melodie

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Super cute cards Jacqui!! Love your images and coloring! The nativity scene is too darling! The bright coloring of the second adorable image is stunning!! Love all the sparkle!

Leann said...

Oooooh Jacqui - these are both so cute!
Hugs x

Annie said...

I am loving the sneaky peeks! two more gorgeous cards Jacqui and such pretty finishing touches too.
hugs, annie x

Squirrel x said...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! Another two absolutely stunning cards hun, both so adorable. Roll on the 14th - good job I got paid last week LOL! Hugs, Sxxx

Sue said...

Hi Hun
two stunning cards again, beautiful images, beautiful colouirng, luv the new images, been well to hot for crafting hun, sue,x

Julie said...

Absolutely stunning!!! You are creating some fantastic cards with these new images - love them!! Juliexx

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful cards Jacqui, I'm lovin these new stamps!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh so pretty. Love the images. Great creation. Thanks for sharing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...