Sunday 3 October 2010

GDT for Kenny K Challenge

021a

 

Very late with this one, I am afraid, but I took advantage of having a Mum Free day, and have been catching up on sleep.  The Lovely Donna asked me to be Guest DT for Kenny K Challenge a few weeks back and I had to say yes as I love these Quirky images so thanks very much Donna xx,  the Theme for this one is Bling it on.

 

019

 

I couldn’t really get a gopod picture of this one and the background looks as if it really clashes with the image, which it doesn’t in real life.  I have used Copics to colour the image, but as I did it ages ago I have lost the bit of paper with the copic colours on, sorry.  The paper is by Bo Bunny and has lots of Glitter on it, its lush, I have also used the same paper to make the flower , For added bling I have used a Whole!!!! prima embellie, I never use a whole one I usually cut them up (I am a bit tight!!).  The mauve in her hair is coloured with Smooch ink, I love it!!

018

 

Once again sorry I am late with this post

Hugs

Jacqui x

19 comments:

Vick said...

absolutely stunning as always Jac

Vick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CraftyC said...

Wow, she's hot Jacqui. What a great card. Enjoy your GDT, well deserved!
Clairex

Martina said...

Absolutly cool!!!! Love this card!!!
Martina

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, what a stunning card - love it! Jo x

Marley said...

Beautiful card Jacqui! Love the glitter design papers and the lovely image xx Marley

Lorraine said...

wow this is gorgeous i love the matching flower with the papers xx

Anne said...

Glad you managed to get some time to yourself to catch up on some Zs Jacqui you've got to look after you too. Gorgeous card
Anne xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Super image! Super colourwork and super card! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Julie said...

Hi Jacqui - this is awesome!! What great colours and papers!! Not had the chance to pop by recently but glad I've been able to see this! Hugs, Juliexx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jacqui this is fabulous what a sultry image wow, so love the papers and flowers.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Dana said...

I just purchased my first two Kenny K images after seeing yours and Bevs cards this week in the challenge. I just love your take on this image.. especially her purple hair!! She ROCKS!! I hope to play along this week ; )
Hugs!
Dana

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jacqui,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Christina said...

A wonderfull card Jacqui! Love it!
Hugs Kristel

Nelleke said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui,I love the image and your papers.
Hugs Nelleke

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui!
Hugs
Cordine

Juls said...

this just rocks!!! absolutley love it! Hugs Juls

Cheryl Valadez said...

Gorgeous card! Love the deep colors!

Gale said...

What a cool card - great colors and I love the blue/violet streak you used as a highlight in her hair. Awesome card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...