Saturday 24 September 2011

A Christmas scene with Molly Bloom Stamps

By the time you read this I should be at Ally Pally (fingers crossed).  This is a fabulous show always so friendly, I look forward to it all year, if you are coming on either day please pop over to the Lili of the Valley Stamp Stand and say hello.  We also have a separate stand this year devoted to the fabulous New Diecuts.

IMG_0842

As usual  everything has been left to the last minute and I still have My Pens, pencils etc to pack, Iron my clothes for Saturday and Sunday, prepare mums food for the day and its now nearly 9pm on Friday Night Heigh Ho I love working under pressure Smile

I am so enjoying using these Xmas Molly Bloom Stamps and the wonderful Gingerbread house was just crying out to be decoupaged, I stamped and coloured the house stamp (the Trees are also part of the stamp) used one as the base then cut out the house lollipops,  and jelly trees and decoupaged them onto the base.

IMG_0845

With the image coloured and 3d’d it then hit me what a great step card this would make so the stamps and markers came out again and I coloured these 2 Molly Bloom Girls.

IMG_0846

For once an idea in my head came out just as I envisaged it,  isn’t it great when that happens.

Well Girls off to de the ironing etc, hope to see lots of you at the show, if your not coming have a lovely weekend, here in the UK a nice sunny and warm weekend is forecast

Big Hugs

Jacs xxx

29 comments:

Linny said...

Brilliant card. love it. Linda x

Louise Welsh said...

Gorgeous Jacqui, hope you have a fab time at ally pally, wish i was going but spent up at harrogate and now saving for nec. louise xx

tilly said...

this has turned into a brilliant step card, enjoy the show
Tilly

Chrissy said...

Wonderful card Jacqui, love the colours, they are gorgeous,very festive. Lovely images, so cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Denise said...

Stunning card - love the images and your colouring is awesome.
Denise xx

misteejay said...

Wonderful scene Jacqui.

Have a fab weekend.

Toni xx

Marja Sch said...

O wow such a cute card.

PinksyDoodles said...

Wow, wow, wow! This is stunning Jacqui!
Have a great time at the Ally Pally.
Clare x

Larrik said...

Замечательная рождественская открытка !

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, i love the molly bloom images
Hugs
Grace
xxx

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous card Jac, well done. Jane x
http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

martina's kaartjes said...

wow, this is one fab car d! lovely coloring, great job,
greetings, martina
x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Gorgeous card, love the fabulous image and coloured beautifully. Great card design too.
Lyndsye xx

Mau xx said...

totally Gorgeous Jacqui, I love MB and have just bought a few at harrowgate show so must get inking them up xx Hope you have a super time at Ally xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, sorry I missed the show this time but I bet you are having a fabulous time.
Love your card those two are so cute and with the house to. hugs Shirleyxx

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Jacqui.

Hugs Riet.xx

Erin- said...

Jacqui--Your coloring is so beautiful! It really makes this delightful scene come to life. I love that little gingerbread house--I only hope there isn't a witch inside! :)

yvon said...

Oh what a gorgeous card. Love the little gingerbread house, it looks super.
Hugs, Yvon

Askepott said...

Just wonderful. Love your image and colours.

Have a nice weekend!!

Sandra H said...

This is an amazing card love the image and the colouring is gorgeous:) Sandra H

MagsB said...

Fabulous card! I was at Ally Pally today, I hope you had as good a time there as I did!!!

luv, Mags x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a gorgeous creation I love those stamps - gotta get some!! x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a stunning card, so sweet and the images are so cute, wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Ribbon Girl said...

Fabulous Jacqui! Mary G x

Lisa said...

Hi Jacqui, Gorgeous card! Love these sweet images and lovely card design. It was lovely to meet up with you again yesterday ... look forward to seeing you in November :-)

Lisa x

Renee said...

This is simply gorgeous!! Beautiful coloring!

Roma said...

Love your cards you put a lot of tlc into them :)

Jilly said...

Jacqui, I sure you can enjoy your Christmas with this fabulous idea. I noticed one thing in your every blog posts that your images and your colouring style is marvelous.
r4 card

Sue from Oregon said...

This is outstanding...gorgeous coloring and great fun fold!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...