Saturday 31 March 2012

Two Brilliant Days in the “North” and the Winner of my Candy

 

Bit late today posting today, had lots to catch up on.  Had a fantastic 2 days “Up North”, the weather was fantastic really sunny and warm, we had a brilliant drive up and back, Thanks Lin mwah xxx, after popping in to see everyone at Crafters Companion, it was too nice to go to the hotel so it was suggested we take a drive up to the Waterfall at High Force, so pleased we did it was spectacular as you can see from the picture below.

 

001

 

We almost had the place to ourselves, it was so tranquil.

 

The next day we spent colouring with our Spectrum Noirs  with some great friends old and new, we did lots of chatting and laughing but we did actually manage to get some crafting done.

 

004

 

Thank you all for such a fabulous time.

 

008

 

Here is one of the images I coloured, Opps I went over the line on her trousers, I have not added any pencils to the image yet.

 

Now its time to announce the  Winner of my Sweet Sugar Candy, I asked Mum to choose a number between  1-162,

 

she called out number 122 Louise ,

 

now I almost made a her choose another number as by pure chance this number belonged to Louise who was one of my fellow colourers in Darlington, but then that would have been unfair,  can you let me have your address Louise so I can get them off to you.

 

Have a good evening

 

Hugs

Jacs xxxxx

11 comments:

Louise Welsh said...

no way!!!!!!!!!!! is it me, my louise ?? xx

Debbie x said...

Oooooh Louise you lucky thing!! The stamps are gorgeous, can't wait to see your cards with these! Well done you! x

julie_woolston said...

Congrats Louise.
So pleased you all had a good time Jacqui,it would be great if we had something like that down south.

Your picture is gorgeou it looks a really lovely place.
Your image you coloured is lovely she's so sweet.

Hugs Julie x

Unknown said...

Well a great day was had by all . Lucky you .
That image is devine and you have coloured her so well Hugs Elaine

Rhonda Miller said...

What fun pics and great job coloring. TFS.

MagsB said...

What a beautiful photo of High Force! I'm so glad you had such a good time. And what a sweet image you coloured, too. Your colouring is so inspiring!

love Mags B x

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
lovely photo that is, so peacefull
it looks great the crafting buddy's
the image is super you colored, to bad you went over the line, but it still looks super sweetie
congrats to the winner, and thanks for the chance hunni
hugs angelique

Sandra H said...

Congratulations Louise your so lucky, and so pleased you had a good time Jacqui your pictures are lovely too:)x

Yvonne said...

Oh my, that waterfall.. so , so pretty! Would love to have seen this in "real" life.

Well done Loiuse x

Pam Leng said...

Huge congrats Louise bet you can't wait to get them. Had a brill time on Friday and Jacqui thanks so much for all your help I could not beleive when I got home that I had actually coloured the images.

Hugs
Pam xxx

Rachel Brown said...

Oh wow, you lucky girl Louise. Had such a fab time at Darlington, Jacqui you are such a wonderful lady and learnt so much from you!!! Thanks very much. That waterfall is stiunning may have to go for a vist myself as have never been.

Thanks again
Rachel xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...