Wednesday 18 April 2012

Smile Please

Morning Peeps, yesterday was a real pain my Internet connection went down at lunch time and didn’t come back all day, it has been hit and miss this morning so I am hoping it stays up long enough for me to get this posted, and to allow me to go through my stack of e-mails.

 

 

Wedding

 

 

Todays sneak peek is called Smile Please, I loved the paper from the original Crafters Companion  Humphreys Corner Crafting Collection CD, (Occasions Disk), I don’t think I have ever used this colour scheme before but I am liking it.

 

The Image has been coloured with Spectrum Noirs on Neenah Classic Card  colours below, The Seam Binding and Heart Charm at from The Ribbon Girl.

Humphrey launches on Create and Craft  Sunday 22nd  and the shows are 11am, 2pm & 5pm, then Monday 9am, 11am, 6pm.

 

 

003weddinga

 

Spectrum Noir Colours used:

 

Greys: IG2, IG1

Greens: CG4, CG3

Yellows: CT3, CT2, CT1

Coral CR2

 

If the Internet plays ball I should be back a little later with my Simon Says Stamps Challenge card

Hugs

Jacs xxxx

8 comments:

Bee said...

Beautiful Jacqui, I'm loving the colours you have used. B x

Pam Leng said...

Jacqui this is beautiful, gorgeous colouring as always, this image is beautiful

Pam xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Beautiful - love the colours. Zo x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Jacqui I just love the imahe and colour combinatio.

Hugs Julie x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jacqui.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jacqui, gorgeous card, love that Humphrey stamp! Hugs, Frea

Sarah said...

Gorgeous Jacqui, the colours are great, so soothing. That image is so cute, the expression on lil Humprhey's face just pulls at the heartstrings.
Sarah xx :0)

Cathy said...

How I love the colours!!! Beautiful!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...