Saturday 6 October 2012

Penny Black Challenge, News of even more Candy.

 

Before I go any further with this rather long post I would like to say a great big thank you for all the wonderful uplifting comments and hugs I received yesterday, they mean the world to me and helped me a lot, it is amazing how much love there is out there in the blogging world and how generous you all are in sharing it.  

The news I received early yesterday morning was about the very sudden death of an extremely precious Uncle, who since my Dads death has always been there for me, it just knocked me for 6.  Thank you all again.

PB1

This card is my Design Team Card for Penny Black Saturday Challenge, our challenge this month is a fabulous Sketch by our talented teamie Helen, we have some fabulous Prizes this Month:

A Gorgeous Lilac Mini Kit from The Ribbon Girl, wish I could win this Smile

 image

A $20  Voucher from 1-2-3 Stitch and A £10 Voucher from J & C Creations So its well worth joining us this month.

I have used papers from my scrap drawer on this card, and my chosen Penny Black Stamp is called Guess What.  I coloured my little hedgie with Copics (no room for colours on this post or rather no time).  The flowers have been die cut with Spellbinders Rose Creations die and rolled roses with Marianne Creatables Flowers and Leaf die.   Tag Sentiments are from Lili of the Valley

PB1a 

Now for some News of A Brilliant Candy to Celebrate World Cardmaking Day, J & C Creations are running an extra challenge on the J & C Creations Designs to Inspire Blog, they are offering one lucky winner this fantastic prize

 

 

To be in with a chance of winning this great prize they would like to see your cards Celebrating Friendship to find out more about the challenge pop over to the J & C Creations Designs to Inspire Blog by Clicking HERE, where you will also find some cards to inspire you by the Design Team.

Wow that took some writing, have a good day all and don’t forget to come and join in both of these Challenges

Love and Hugs to you all

Jacs xxxxxxx

18 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

So, so sorry about your Uncle. I wish I had some magic words to help take your pain away.

Your card is beautiful. Your coloring never ceases to amaze me. Hugs

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about your Uncle! Hugs and Prayers to you and your family! This is such a beautiful card, Love it! Hugs! Leah Ann

ribenaruby said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui! Cyber hugs for you and your dear family. Ruby x

Sol said...

So sad to hear about your uncle... Big Hugs to you today too.. :o)
FAB Card.. Beautiful Coloring.. Gorgoeus Colors... and those Flowers are Gorgeous.. Lovely put together.. Great Card! :o)

Victoria said...

so so sorry to hear about your uncle, have emailed you.

love the card xxxx

Margreet said...

So sad about your uncle...sending you hugs!
Your card is gorgeous...love the flower arrangement and your colouring!
xxx Margreet

Rosietoes said...

Your shock and sadness came through your post yesterday Jacqui. My heart goes out to you and you will be in my thoughts and prayers in the days and weeks ahead. x

Beautiful card.

Edna x

Sue said...

Hello Jacqui. My heart truly goes out to you at such a sad time.

Your cardis gorgeous. I love the image, your beautiful colouring and wonderful detailing too.

Take care
Hugs Sue

Margreet said...

Your card is beautiful.
So sad to hear about your uncle
Hugs Margreet

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Annette said...

So sorry to hear about your uncle Jacs. Thoughts are with you.
Annette
xx

MagsB said...

I'm so sorry about the sad news about your uncle. Virtual hugs and real prayers go out to you and your family x

Your card is fab, and the flowers are just gorgeous!

much love, Mags B x

Debbie said...

Your card is beautiful Jacqui...sorry to hear your sad news.
Hugs Debbie x

misteejay said...

Super card - what a cute image.

Toni xx

Marianne said...

More awesome colouring!
So sorry to hear about your uncle's sudden death. Sending positive vibrations your way.

Grenouille Greetings said...

I am so very sorry for your loss Jacqui. I do hope that in time your fond memories will help to sooth the pain of losing this special man in your life.
I imagine he was amazed by your artistic achievements. This beautiful card would have done him proud! Hugs, Lesley

Shazza said...

so sorry for your loss, sending hugs.
Beautiful card x

Silvia said...

This card is gorgeous! I love your coloring.
Silvia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...