Thursday 16 June 2016

Ava


Morning Peeps just a quick flit today, as have to go and get a wedding outfit, for No 1 sons wedding at the begininng of August, I know I have left it very late, I have seen the dress I like in Monsoon but I also have to find a Jacket, Shoes & Handbag, I HATE clothes shopping, in fact I hate any shopping.


Today I am using a Digi image from Saturated Canary - Ava, cannot believe they will be closing down there website in August must get over and order more of my fav images before then.  A very plain card today, didn't think it need too much embellishment.


Copics Used:
Greens: YG67, YG63, YG61, G20
Browns: E44, E43, E42, E40
Yellows: Y17, Y11, Y000
Eyes: BG72 BG10
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 R20


Thanks for visiting today

Hugs
Jacqui xxxx

5 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful image x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous! I do love the colours you have used on the image. The papers are fabulous too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

meg said...

Beautiful card, hope you had some success shopping for your wedding outfit.

Carol S. said...

This one of my favourite SC images and love the colour choice. Gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

yvon said...

I love this one, beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...