Wednesday 8 June 2016

Midsummer Night Fairy


Hi Peeps, a little Lili of the Valley Fairy for you today this one is Midsummers Night, haven't inked her up for ages, an had fun colouring her.  Once again I have used some of my old Magnolia Papers, I knew these would come in handy.


She has been coloured with copics:

Pinks: RV95, RV93, RV91, V000
Greys: C5, C2, C1 C00
Browns: E44, E43, E42
Greens: YG63, YG61
Skin: E04. E11, E21, E00, E000




Lots of flowers and lace from Ribbon Girl




Did you have that terrible Thunder Storm last night, I thought the house was going to fall down it shook so much, but today is beautiful, Blue Sky and Not too hot, everything seems better when the sun shines doesn't it.  



Thanks for visiting, I am off to see my Grandson Robert who is 16 today, where does the time go

Hugs
Jacqui xxx




3 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

So gorgeous and sweet image x

Annette said...

Gorgeous Jacqui. xx

Carol S. said...

Stunning card Jacqui. I love this fairy stamp, my 2nd fave LOTV fairy stamps. Gorgeous colours and detail. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...