Sunday 5 June 2016

Ribbon Girl DT Card for June Any Card Challenge



Morning my Lovlies its time to share my DT card for Ribbon Girl June Any Card Challenge Here are the Details of the Challenge :

ANY CARD CHALLENGE - Anything Goes - any theme, any shape, as long as it is a CARD.   The challenge will run for 2 weeks and there will be three winners chosen at random on Saturday 18th June.  All prizes must be claimed with 7 days. We are delighted to be joined by Klaudia Szpunar as our guest today! 

First Prize:  Papers from Maja Design - this prize will be sent directly from Maja in Sweden
Second Prize:  A selection of ribbons, trims and embellishments

Third Prize:  A stamp of the winners choice from LOTV


Hope you pop over and join us in the Challenge cannot wait to see your entries.



This is such a different card for me, no image to colour, I have used the beautiful Lemoncraft Forget me Not 12 x 12 Papers , available from the Ribbon Girl, (I am so pleased they are now selling fantastic paper) which I have had for quite a few weeks but couldn't bring myself to use, just loved stroking them. The sheet I have used for the centre piece and Butterflies is full off Tags, Butterflys, shaped images and bunches of Forget me Nots, I have cut out one of the Bunches (very fiddly for me) and added some Stickles, and 3d it behind my floral arrangement. As you can see below.



I stamped a greeting from a Stempleglede stamp sheet - "Just a Note" - onto matching backing Paper and also cut this out, I am trying to improve my scissor skills.  

I gathered a length of  Charlotte Elizabeth Lace and tucked it behind the flowers and Pearl & Diamante Pearl embellishment.


Details of all Ribbon Girl Products are shown below.


Don't forget to come and join us on Ribbon Girl - June any Card Challenge.

Lots of  Hugs

Jacqui xxxx

Here are links to all Ribbon Girl Products


6 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

This is such an elegant card! Love the gorgeous colours and wonderful papers! The embellishments finish it off perfectly!
Hugs
Gina xx

Carol S. said...

Love the butterflies and the flowers are beautiful. A gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning sweetie, I love the soft colours and fab butterlies so pretty hugs Pops x

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous creation x

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colour.

-xxx-

Blogger said...

Using Car Rental 8 you can find affordable car hire at over 50,000 international locations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...